The Service RMA Admintrator will be expected to work closely with Engineering Support, Customer Service, and Accounting to define, refine and manage the internal RMA Process adn provide administative support.
- Monitors the RMA process for Veterinary medical equipment.
- Maintain records of RMA’s in process.
- Assist other staff members responsible for RMA process flow in overcoming issues that may impede or delay equipment from being repaired or returned to the customer.
- Reports information regarding loaner equipment inventory to Service Coordinator.
- Ability to effectively communicate, document, and validate RMA metrics across departments.
- Responsible for Loaner pool Assignments, Availability and Maintenance.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting red zone items received.
- Assist Production Administrator with RMA Aging reports and RMA Inspections.
- Provides adminitrative support to the production and service team.