For more than 30 years, Antech Diagnostics has been the hallmark of the veterinary industry. At the heart of Antech is our love for pets. Today Antech is driving the future of pet health as part of Mars Veterinary Health, a family-owned company focused on veterinary care.
Antech is comprised of a diverse team of individuals who are committed to each other’s growth and development. Our culture is centered on our guiding philosophy, The Five Principles: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom.
We understand that the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today, and that’s why we’re inspired to make A Better World for Pets.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Business Manager to oversee the New York Metro territory.
Antech is seeking a highly motivated and self – driven Regional Business Manager (RBM) to lead one of our regions. As a RBM, you will be responsible for leading a team of 5-6 Territory Managers, an Equipment Specialist, an Inside Sales Specialist and a Practice Growth Consultant. Leading an established sales team, you will drive the company message while developing and nurturing meaningful relationships with our current and prospective customer base. Through the use of CRM (Salesforce) and analytics (Power BI), you will make sure the company surpasses the revenue and innovation goals for the assigned region.
Responsible for executing designated National / Regional programs to achieve established objectives.
• Manage the reporting, tracking and forecasting of revenue performance vs. goals for Region.
• Use Analytics and sales strategies to surpass revenue targets.
• Grow and maintain share for localized territories by developing a plan through Salesforce and routing.
• Conduct regularly-scheduled ride-along days in the field a minimum of 3 days per week.
• Provide a strategic basis for development of Region by:
o Developing a comprehensive regional business plan to achieve goals and objectives
o Recruiting, hiring, training, developing and evaluating direct reports
o Executing and managing against SOP’s
o Maximize spending efficiencies
o Developing/ Analyze spending effectiveness thru reports (Zoasis, Concur, Salesforce, Marketing, Antech Online, Power BI)
o Maintain business relationships with key Clients in Region
• Provide training resources for the team as needed.
• Responsible for budget control, tracking, forecasting, and reporting (T&E, Operating, Salary, Marketing).
• Support and drive accountability of overall Corporate initiatives throughout organization.
• Communicates key information to SR. VP of Sales, Group Vice President, marketing and Customer service to enable:
o Solid client-based input to Regional programs
o Ongoing competitive input and data.
o Methods or ideas to improve profitability, sales or cost effectiveness and service
• Direct responsibility for hiring, training and developing direct reports in the assigned Region.
• Conduct annual performance reviews, succession planning, disciplinary actions.
• Facilitate communication between SR. VP of Sales, GVP, Commercial Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Transportation, Professional Team and Regional Sales team.
Candidates should have previous sales management experience in a service industry, preferably in Animal Healthcare, Human Healthcare, and Human Laboratory. The Ideal candidates will have a demonstrable record of previous sales management performance success with a track record of generating leads and closing deals. Business to Business Sales experience is a plus. Solid time management skills and the ability to organize prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences. Professional and effective interpersonal skills. Enthusiasm and the ability to meet established goals.
Antech Diagnostics provides sophisticated testing and consulting services used by veterinarians in the detection, diagnosis, evaluation, monitoring, treatment, and prevention of diseases and other conditions affecting animals.
We are a rapidly growing, stable company with excellent advancement opportunity. Medical, dental and vision benefits, plus 401(k) plan and employee pet health benefits available, too!
If you are passionate about animal healthcare, are motivated by making a difference we want to hear from you!